Friday 17 May 2013

Rehearsal Photos

We had our final rehearsal tonight for Coke Floats & Chemo, and here are the photos to prove it! I still can't believe this whole thing is happening, it's all very exciting, stacks of fun, and the perfect antidote to the misery of having cancer. I also can't believe how absolutely awful I look in every single one of the photos...... I need a new face, liposuction everywhere and a whole new range of facial expressions ...... all by lunchtime Saturday, exactly 36 hours away. Unlikely, so I'll just have to brazen it out. Everyone in the cast is amazing, everyone pulls together and makes the whole thing just work somehow. It's all quite technical, the props are really imaginative, and little miniYvonne virtually steals the show on more than one occasion....

If you can come, please do, we'd love to see you there, and if nothing else, you'll get to see the full range of idiot faces I never knew I could pull!!! 

Brighton Fringe, Friends Meeting House,  Saturday 18th May 2013 at 1.00pm and 3.00pm. Tickets only £5.00, and it's even suitable for children. 

If you can't make it, these photos will certainly make you wonder what on earth......!





























































3 comments:

  1. Yvonne, I love these authentic photos of you and your co-artists, and all of your authentic facial expressions! This is the real you...your real life is about to be brought to the stage...no liposuction required!

    So on the final countdown before 'curtains up' at the Brighton Fringe Theatre, I wish you all a wonderful, real life drama on the big stage!

    Sharon, Ottawa xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon. I'll remember that lovely word of yours "authentic", it's so much more positive than all the words than pop into my mind when I look at these photos...! Thank you as well for your support and good wishes xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Diane, thank you, yes it's all been a load of fun, and just so ridiculously exciting! Just hope the audience aren't expecting anything too "Highbrow"! Hope all's good with you xx

    ReplyDelete